I’ve recently been nominated for the awesome ‘Awesome Blogger Award’ by Allie from outrightallie . I was really surprised by this! I’ll gladly take part in this!
This award was created by Miss Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala.
This is lifted from her original blog about the award:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Allies questions are as follows
- Who do you look up to?
- I look up to people of a spiritual or benevolent nature.
- What do you want to accomplice in the future?
- I would love to have something published.
- If you have 1 million dollars, what will you do with it?
- Enrich other peoples lives, family, friends and give to most deserving charities.
- Are you a traveler who look for budget or luxury on your holidays?
- I don’t travel as much as I used to but it’s definitely budget for me.
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- I would like to see a unified race, without borders, anthems, flags living in peace where everyone shares equally in all things (corny maybe but true.)
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Never let go of the love that you are created from and that you are born with.
- What are you most grateful for?
- Being alive and being able to experience life and every aspect of it, as well as my children.
- What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
- I had a great childhood even though we had no money. I guess my best memory is the love my parents gave us in abundance to make up for not being able to give much else.
- If today’d be the end of the world, what’d you do?
- Gather my family around me and go for a big group hug and share love.
So let’s nominate some other people! Here are The Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
My Questions for you:
- What is the best memory of your life?
- What is the most random act of kindness you have ever done?
- What is the most precious thing in your life?
- What kind of music do you like?
- What are you most favorite books?
- What is the highest goal you wish to attain in life?
- Where in the world would you most like to visit?
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would you choose?
- What is you favorite hobby?
- What is the most inspiring thing you have done?
Looking forward to reading the answers to these questions!
Namaste and much Love to all Fauxcroft xx